This includes 1 Merica temporary tattoo. Tattoo measure approx. 2 1/3" tall x 3" wide. These temp tattoos would look good behind your ear, on your arm, wrist or neck, or anywhere else.
** Instructions **
1. Cut the area around your tattoo as close to the image as possible.
2. Remove the clear transparent backing from your tattoo.
3. Apply your tattoo with the design facing your skin. (try to avoid crease in the arm)
4. Place a wet rag or towel completely on top of the tattoo and press down.
5. Apply moderate pressure to the tattoo for 45-60 seconds.
6. Peel back the backing paper and the tattoo will have transferred.
7. Rinse with water and allow to dry.
Tattoos should last 1-3 days depending on placement.
** Avoid hairy spots, body sprays and lotions with alcohol around the tattoo, also avoid hot water around the tattoo. **
*** Tattoos placed on hands or fingers will not last very long ***
To remove your tattoo - Gently rub baby oil over the tattoo until it comes off.
** Tattoos are mailed via USPS First Class Main in a white envelope.